Monday, July 5, 2010

The Time is NEAR!!!!!!!

I can't believe that the days I have been waiting for all summer are going to be here TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I am currently in Las Vegas, staying with my awesome cousins!!!!!! They are waking up extra early for me tomorrow to drive me to the airport!! I can't wait to be able to see and touch, and hug and kiss my husband!! These last 10 weeks have gone by quickly, but our journey isn't over yet! But I'm grateful for the 2 days that we get to spend together!!

These last 2 weeks for Robert have been hell for him. He went on his field training for a week. He was made platoon leader the day of his last big mission. He did so well at his mission, that the Drill Sergeant was so impressed that he introduced him to the company commander and then bragged about him to the commander. He is in charge of 55 guys and he has had a hard time getting them motivated to clean this week! I did get a phone call on Sunday, when none of the other platoon gals got one. Because the DS knew that Robert had been working so hard and accomplished the things that needed to get done. He let Robert go to the rec center, where he spent his time on the phone with me, eating Subway and checking his email!

Today I also got 2 phone calls from him, which is always nice! This time the WHOLE platoon got to call! So that's nice. It was kinda weird to say see you in a couple days. But it is here!!

I'll post some pictures from my visit when I can!