Happy Birthday to our Niah Girl!!!

I can't quite believe my little girl turned seven!! It just seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital! Now, we are having a "Twilight" birthday party for her! Oh my goodness!! She has been goo goo over Twilight since I let her watch it with me a couple of months ago. So we hung up some pictures, and this poster....

Can you tell that she is EXCITED!

I thought this was funny, here is Teniah as Bella!!

She is definitely TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!
Teniah was MORE than excited to open her presents that night ... she had to wait until I got home from work ... she was super excited to get Pet Shop Puppies!


And a wii game!!

Here she is playing wii mini golf. We played 3 games and she beat me twice!! She is pretty good at it, and will only get better!!

And cute little Kiki...was "reading" while we played! :0) Such a cute little girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENIAH!!
We LOVE You!
1 comment:
I love the photo of her as Bella ;)
I can't believe she is 7! love that girl ...Happy birthday Niah!
Post a Comment