Thursday, July 29, 2010

Evening at the "Lake"

So, after a long day at work, I packed up the girls, and met up here with some of my favorite people, Michelle, Jeremy and Ava. Even though the skies were a little cloudy, the sun was somewhat shinning, the water cold, but we had FUN!!
Kierstin didn't quite want to get wet, she would only go in until her diaper was wet. The only times that she got fully wet was when she fell face first into the water! She did have fun splashing the water at mom!
I LOVE this picture, I couldn't tell you exactly why, but it is my favorite picture of my little Kiki! She was having a wonderful time playing in the sand.
Teniah had a BLAST swimming around and playing in the water. So did little Ava...she was shaking because she was so cold, but she wouldn't get out of the water!
Here she is playing on the beach...she totally had a blast!

She would grab the sand off the beach, and throw it into water.

Even if we did get a little sprinkled on, we were able to see a beautiful rainbow!





No comments: