Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 6 Update

So I know I haven't been too good at updating Robert's weekly events lately, but here's the latest update! He is just finishing up week 6. This last week he has shot .50 calibers, thrown live hand grenades, and navigated the live ammo buddy course.

He is doing really well and excited for the last three weeks which end in a visit from ME!! haha

I was LUCKY to find 3 pictures of him this week ... they were doing some shooting. He looks really good and I'm SOOOOO glad to have a picture of his handsome face!

Monday they start their last field training. It is a week long course where they are out in the woods and using all the skills that they have learned so far. Robert mentioned in his last letter that before this training, he was rumored to be made the platoon leader. He is nervous about it, but said he'd step up if asked.



In this one, he is in the very back and you can just barely see his head!

1 comment:

jackson said...

Well, these pictures made me cry! Miss him so much
Love you
Myrna