Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Red Cliffs

Robert decided that he wanted to go down to Red Cliffs for his birthday and go on a little hike (since we had the girls with us) and practice our photography skills. I talked my dad into letting me borrow his old...and yes I mean old, he bought it on his mission!...35mm camera. Robert and I wanted to learn how to do the maual focusing and such. Since it is film...you'll have to wait to see those pictures. It wasn't the best day to take photos, but tell me what you think....here they are...my favorite pictures of the day!






3 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

WOW those are beautiful! that third one with the red and then the snow topped mountains in the background and the fence just takes my breath away. I love those red mountains! So beautiful! good work!

Jan'l said...

Beautiful! Good shots. So glad Robert had a fun birthday...we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

The red cliffs of southern Utah are one of my first memories--they are so vivid who can forget them!