It looks like I didn't fool any of you! Darn!!
Our exciting news is....
We are moving into a house!
PS This isn't really the house! haha
My parents have been looking for a new house for the last 6 months or so...and finally found one that they liked! I told them that I would like to rent their house, if they didn't want to try and sell it! They have agreed! We are going to rent their house...my childhood home! I know it is going to seem a little weird at first, but I'm hoping that with all the extra room, I won't care! We are really excited and can't wait to move....which should be with in the next week. We should be all the way in by the end of the month! YAY! Now we can actually have people stay over when they come to visit! Won't that be nice! :0)
2 comments:
Awesome... I am happy for you guys.. (and for us when we come visit)
Tyler
That will be so fun for you to raise your kids in the same home you grew up in! It was like that when we lived in Rob's childhood home in Kansas--it eventually begins to feel like your own home, although it did seem weird to think Rob was a kid in those rooms:o)
Happy moving!
Amb
Post a Comment