We decided to take a little drive up the mountain this last weekend. We kind of already had the plans in the works before we woke up Saturday morning. But when we woke up, to our surprise there was about 6-8 inches of snow. We went up anyways and caught some great pictures. It was so pretty with a fresh blanket of snow. This is why I live where I do!
Gorgeous pictures! Maryn's been wanting to go up to the mountains to the snow, so maybe we'll have to take a little drive for her birthday tomorrow:) Congrats on the house. It will be fun to share your memories with your children. I'm sure Teniah's old enough to see how cool that is. Good luck with the move. Oh, and happy belated birthday to Robert. I'm too embarrassed to send such a belated card:)
Is that Cedar Mountain? Those pics bring back memories of tubing adventures...Remember when Rob and Rob(ert) went ALL the way down the mountain screaming "Look out!" and then thy'd hit the bottom and flew out of the tube into a snow bank? They'd lie on their backs catching their breath as we'd run over and make sure they were still kicking...only to have them hop up and start climbing to the top again for another round! I recall a nice hardy sled being decimated on that hill--looking back it does seem a trife risky now, huh!
2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! Maryn's been wanting to go up to the mountains to the snow, so maybe we'll have to take a little drive for her birthday tomorrow:) Congrats on the house. It will be fun to share your memories with your children. I'm sure Teniah's old enough to see how cool that is. Good luck with the move. Oh, and happy belated birthday to Robert. I'm too embarrassed to send such a belated card:)
Is that Cedar Mountain? Those pics bring back memories of tubing adventures...Remember when Rob and Rob(ert) went ALL the way down the mountain screaming "Look out!" and then thy'd hit the bottom and flew out of the tube into a snow bank? They'd lie on their backs catching their breath as we'd run over and make sure they were still kicking...only to have them hop up and start climbing to the top again for another round! I recall a nice hardy sled being decimated on that hill--looking back it does seem a trife risky now, huh!
Love, Amb
Post a Comment