On Tuesday the 24th a guy walked into the store, with the label from a package that we had sent that was going to NY and wanted some information on the guy that had sent it. I must have given him a confused/concerned look, because he then pulled out his badge, and said that he was with the local Narcotics Task Force. He proceeded to tell me that this particular customer had shipped from our store about 30 pounds of marijuana. I'm sure that my mouth dropped! That's a first! So I gave him all the information that I could and I had him talk to the employee that had acutally helped ship the packages.
A couple days later, we were in the paper....here's the article!

3 comments:
w-o-e, that's INSANE! I am sure my mouth would have dropped too! Boy, criminals sure are getting bold abd brazen these days! Shipping drugs...? HELLO ---DUMMY, you're going to get caught at some point! Some people! I am so glad they caught em!
HAHAHA . . . ok I'm just sitting here laughing my brains out - sorry I know that it's sad but I still think it's so darn funny! Thanks for sharing - this is one of those things I guess I'll have to put on my "don't ship" list :)
That's completely crazy! I wonder how often people actually try to do stuff like that . . .
Post a Comment