Thursday, March 26, 2009

Joys in moving???

Honestly I can only think of one joy...SPACE!!

We have started moving this last week...and let me tell you I am dead tired today!! We moved all the 'big stuff' last night and slept in our 'new house'!! There are a few odds and ends here and there and a couple pieces of furniture left at our apartment, but we're almost there!

Last night was interesting...Little Kierstin was so overly tired last night when we put her down, that she SCREAMED (not cried!) for an hour before she finally fell asleep! Poor little one. I don't know what it was, but she was somewhere 'new' and even though she had her bed, she wasn't going to bed with out a fight. Which is really odd...because she always goes to bed really well. Oh well, it just means bedtime is earlier tonight!! YAY! (I'd be asleep now, if I only had my pillow!)

Anyways...I am hoping to get all moved out of the apartment by Friday night, so that I can clean on Saturday. Then I am planning on unpacking and organizing. I am getting excited cause I want to PAINT!!! I can actually have some COLOR to my house, it doesn't have to just be boring WHITE!

Visitors are welcome! We have PLENTY of room!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to come over to your new house!! So much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay moving fun! Enjoy...jk!

April said...

Yeah for space! You'll have to post pictures when you get things the way you want them. Poor Kierstin!

Toni Dee! said...

Let's see - I'll book a week in September 2010 ok? Can't wait to see it.