When I read this, I thought it was your way of letting out the baby news, then I realized I had to choose only ONE option. Oh well, a grammie can wish - right? Love, Mom
Yeah I have to agree with Amber. Although you being prego again would be awesome!!! I am mad that you didn't say anything since we just got off the phone though! Let me know asap!! If its a house YEAH if its a baby YEAH they are all three great things!!!
7 comments:
Since you still have a little one, and getting a pet isn't usually an option in an apt, I guess--moving to a house?!!? If so, cool! If not, hmmm...
Love, Amber
I am going with a and c!!! because if you move into a house then you can get a puppy!!! hehehe
When I read this, I thought it was your way of letting out the baby news, then I realized I had to choose only ONE option. Oh well, a grammie can wish - right?
Love, Mom
Yeah I have to agree with Amber. Although you being prego again would be awesome!!! I am mad that you didn't say anything since we just got off the phone though! Let me know asap!! If its a house YEAH if its a baby YEAH they are all three great things!!!
You're moving into a house, having a baby and a puppy (and a goldfish?) he he :) Come on - you could do all three! :)
Amber says:
WOW!! that is so awesome, We are so excited for you.
hmmm, I say, ALL 3!
Post a Comment