Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello world!

I feel like I haven't been blogging for a while, and ahhh, I haven't!! We have had a whirl wind of events take place lately, most good, but a few sad too. First off, Robert's Grandpa got an aneurysm in his leg and ended up having to have it amputated. We made a few trips to St. George while he was recovering and to keep his spirits up. We went camping again for the 4th of July, up at the same place. I'll give more details on that when I post my pictures from the trip. I have been busy around the house, trying to get my garden to grow and keeping up with the daily grind of things. We went to the July Jamboree...had so much fun drooling over the cars! Sweet '69 Mustang of my dreams! And, I lost my camera! I had looked every where in the house, coming up empty handed, because I didn't have my camera. So that is the MAIN reason that I haven't been blogging, I can't find my camera!!

P.S. Since I first wrote this ( I forgot to post it!), I have since found my camera, safely in the car, but I found it!!! So pictures are coming soon!!!!

No comments: