We were able to enjoy the P Family Reunion this year at Jan'l & Jason's Ranch. This was the first time that we had been, but we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. There is a "lake" (as Teniah would call it, but it really is a pond)...
Hummm...
Kierstin did enjoy the water...but only a little bit! It was too cold for her, but she loved watching all the kids jumping into the water and riding on the paddle boat!
Just the girls!! (Me, Kierstin, Elise, Haleigh and Teniah!)
After Teniah saw me jump in, she was finally brave enough to jump in by her own will! This is the procession...note, I have three other pictures of her almost jumping in that are not included, because I thought them repetitive!
This is the "its FREEZING" face!
1 comment:
How fun! Especially the paddleboat. I can't believe Teniah is already six! Time flies huh, ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Post a Comment