My little one turned six about a week ago. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so very quickly. We had a small party for her where she received the best present ever! I wrapped up a helmet and gave it to her. When she opened it, she was like "cool, a hat!" I asked her what she thought that she would wear it for. She was puzzled for a minute, but then said "on a bike?" I told her to go check in papa's car to see what was in there, and there it was ... her own bike! She has been loving riding it all over, every chance she can! The morning after her birthday, she woke up, already dressed I think, and asked first thing if she could go and ride her bike! (PS I have to get some more pictures from my mom, my batteries died after she opened the present! I couldn't find any batteries...what a horrible mom!)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Happy Birthday Teniah!!
My little one turned six about a week ago. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so very quickly. We had a small party for her where she received the best present ever! I wrapped up a helmet and gave it to her. When she opened it, she was like "cool, a hat!" I asked her what she thought that she would wear it for. She was puzzled for a minute, but then said "on a bike?" I told her to go check in papa's car to see what was in there, and there it was ... her own bike! She has been loving riding it all over, every chance she can! The morning after her birthday, she woke up, already dressed I think, and asked first thing if she could go and ride her bike! (PS I have to get some more pictures from my mom, my batteries died after she opened the present! I couldn't find any batteries...what a horrible mom!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun update and what cute cute girls! thanks for the pics and making me miss the mountains . . . again!
Post a Comment