I have been planning on posting pictures of our house, and now that I have also had a couple of requests for pictures, I have decided to share with you our new home! We have been moved in for a few weeks now, and I think that we FINALLY have every thing UNPACKED. Everything might not be ORGANIZED, but there are no boxes laying around. I found out that in a home you have more walls than in an apartment, so some of my walls are still bare, as I find some pictures to hang in the empty frames! A few rooms to paint...and I'll be all finished!
More yet to come!!!
5 comments:
yea!! it feels good huh? to have your own place! congrats and i hope all is well with you guys!
Yeah! It looks like you have lots of space now. The girls look so cute in the pictures in your previous post!
Congrats on the move! I love your house, we missed you at the Easter party!
SoO cool! I'm so happy for you - what fun to finally get to decorate your own walls (I'm looking forward to that myself) :) Keep the pictures coming!
YAY! Cool house Rob and Mel--lots of space to run and play for the girls!
Post a Comment