I just noticed that there was an egg right behind her!! Maybe she dropped it!! Kierstin is our little camera 'cheeser'! I love it! All I did was pull out the camera, and this is the faces that I get from her!! Love that toothy grin!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Egg Hunting!
Here are a few pictures of the girls Easter morning. They both had so much fun looking for the eggs! The Easter Bunny surprised Teniah by hiding all the items in her basket, and she had to look all over for them! She was 'princessified'! She found a princess letter book, jump rope, lip gloss, puzzle and washcloth!
Kierstin had fun slipping and sliding all over on the wood floors, that's what I get for being lazy and not changing her first! She ran around after Teniah, and I was quite shocked that she managed to find about 4 eggs...mostly on her own! 
We decided to forgo the candy this year and the eggs were filled with goldfish crackers, raisins, sunflower seeds and cranberries. The girls LOVED them and snacked on them ALL morning! Later that morning Teniah and I colored the hard boiled eggs...but I was too busy coloring that I forgot to take some pictures!! But they sure were yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment