Thursday, April 16, 2009

SNOW....Are you kidding me???

Yesterday, it snowed! Yes, it's April. Yes, Monday was GORGEOUS!! Yes, it's spring. But, YES, it SNOWED!! I was truly hoping that it would stay in the mountains, but alas, as I look out my window right now, the grass is covered in snow.

I'm planning on inviting Al Gore to come and live here for a year, and then reevaluate his "global warming theory"!! hehe :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats nutty, it's 70+ here and i'm in capris today!!! WITH flipflops, too!! lol when you are coming up so I can take your family pics...? :-)

Jan'l said...

Post some photos of your new house. So excited for you guys! Sounds like you have had adventures around there, love the story of Kiersten jumping in the bath with clothes on! so funny :)
Miss you guys! Give those girlies some kisses from auntie...