Friday, April 3, 2009

Splish Splash!!

I was giving the girls a bath last night, and though I usually do them together, less time and effort, last night I did them separate. (Teniah was doing the dishes, my favorite new chore that she can do!!) Anyways, Kierstin LOVES bath time, and tries to climb in the tub before there is any water in there. Once she is in, she loves to splash around and play in the water. So, I bathe her, she plays for a few, and out she comes. I lotioned her, put a clean diaper on, and got the little miss in her jammies. About that time, Teniah was finished with the dishes, so it was her turn. I started the water, Kierstin on my heels, and turned my back for two seconds, heard the thud, only to turn around and find Kierstin in the bathtub!! Jammies and all. I was surprised that she didn't scream or cry, but was DRIPPING wet when I pulled her out. I try to explain to her that you get out of the clothes before you get in the bath! Oh well!

I thought about taking a picture, but she was so sopping wet, that she was getting cold quick...so no pictures!

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Your blog background is so cute! That was a cute story about Kiersten! We hope to see you guys at the Easter party!

April said...

That's too funny! I always am pulling Joshua kicking and screaming out of the bathtub, because he wants to live in there.