Teniah's Kindergarten class put on a little play for the parents right before school let out for the break. She was so excited to be a sugar plum fairy.
She kept telling me all the dance moves that she had to learn. It was such a cute little play. Basically each kid had their moment in the spotlight, and did a little dance. They all sang a couple of songs and then it was over. Santa was there, and let all the little kids sit on his lap. I took that opportunity to get a picture of the girls with Santa.
4 comments:
Teniah looks so grown up. It's amazing Kierstin sat on Santa's lap. I love their new photos on your sidebar--absolutely gorgeous. Both girls look so beautiful.
How cute! I can't believe how big and grown up Teniah looks in that pic. Sure love your girlies!
I love this chirstmas picture of the girls together with Santa -- so much so, that I have it on my blog, too!
Love those two little cuties so much.
Loove Grammie
soooo cute...
lovvvve this picture and i especially love your header, darlin'!!!!!!! miss you guys...when can you come visit us now that we're neighbors????
Post a Comment