Thursday, January 29, 2009
Merry Christmas!
We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. First off, it was really great to have all of my decorations. It is amazing how happy I felt to have them around. I love to have my house all decorated and such during Christmas...because it is my sanctuary. 
My retreat from all the hustle and bustle of the world, and I can just have peace and relaxation. Christmas morning was fun.
The girls were so excited about everything that was going on. It was great to see their faces. Kierstin was a little oblivious, but still cute! Teniah was thrilled with the hat from Grandma and Grandpa.
We were able to talk to my brother...who had just flown into Indonesia the day before. It was so great to hear from him...that helped to make it a great Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment