Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kierstin!!

I can't quite believe that my little girl is one year old! Where has that time gone! It seems like it was only yesterday that we were at the hospital. It hasn't been that long since she was smiling, crawling, talking...is she really one? We had a small little party for her, with a few friends and family. We had a blast. She didn't really want to open the presents, just wanted to play with them once they were open. :0) We let her have at it with a piece of cake...oh my...she LOVED it! She had two pieces! You probley can't really tell, she was a fairly clean eater!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday kierstin dear...happy days will come to you all year...if I had a wish that it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me...we love you sweetie, auntie chris and uncle j

Rachel said...

wow!! time really does fly huh?? you are a cute mom!

April said...

Her eyes are so beautiful! Hope she received our card. I can't believe I still haven't met her in person yet:( I'm glad you were able to chat with your brother.

The Munfords said...

That is so fun that she is one already. But I guess if I was in your shoes I wouldn't want mine to grow up either!! So I think that we are going to be able to make it to the party. I am going to try and call you tonight I was just trying to figure out Kyles schedule with work.