This year Robert's mom decided to have a Halloween party. It was such a good idea, and the kids LOVED it!! We all decided to have the kiddos dress up ...which ended up being a GREAT idea. Since Jim & Myrna live in the middle of no where (hehe) they don't get trick or treaters so I think they had a blast having the kids in costume!

Kierstin the Cowgirl!

Teniah the Tipsy Gypsy

All the Kiddos!

The 20's brought to life!
The kids had a blast coloring Halloween pictures, decorating and eating sugar cookies and playing Halloween Bingo! The girls sure loved every moment!
Halloween day, the girls were able to go to my mom's Halloween party at school. They had a blast making cookies and playing games and participating in the Halloween Parade. Kyle and I dressed up for work too. We had a blast!! We told everyone that I preformed brain surgery on him! hehe

The doctor's in!
After I got off work that night, I changed costumes, and we went out trick or treating. The girls had a BLAST!! We went out for about an hour and a half. But Kiki was done within the hour! I couldn't believe how much candy they got!! We got home and dumped it on the table.

Look at my LOOT!!
While we were looking at it...Robert came in and said, we still have time to trick or treat, what are you doing home? I told him that Kiki was tired but Teniah would go. So off they went again. They hit a few more houses and were back within a half hour. Teniah was thrilled!!!
This year was probley my favorite so far! The girls were awesome!
1 comment:
What cute little girls! We did have fun didn't we. WE are going to have to make that a tradition as you are right, we NEVER get any trick or treaters! Loved to see the kids all dressed up.
Thanks for you help with that party Melanie!
Post a Comment