Thursday, October 6, 2011

My toothless Girl!

For the last couple of months, Teniah's TWO front teeth have been wiggly! She has been wiggling them little by little each day. Last night during her wiggling, I heard the root pop (kinda gross if I do say so myself). She was a little freaked out. Needless to say, it was bleeding pretty bad, so I told her it should come out tonight. She pushed, she pulled, she tried to twist...nothing. She handed me the tissue, "Your turn mom." I pushed, I pulled, I gave a tiny twist...nothing! Probley because I didn't go as hard as it needed...Teniah was whinny. After a few tries, we gave up. Teniah was getting ready for bed, and went in the bathroom. Next thing I know, I hear a clink on the floor. Her tooth popped out! She is now my little toothless girl! She was SOOOOO excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So crazy!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!