Saturday, May 1, 2010

And the Journey begins......

It has only been a week, but what a whirl wind it has been. Just last Sunday I dropped Robert off at the airport. It seems like it has been one thing after another, and here it is Sunday again. This week had its ups and downs. All things considered, I did get to talk to Robert quite a bit...which I was really thankful for! He has gotten a haircut, 10 shots, 5 in each arm, a trip to the dentist and the audiologist, and has gotten little sleep. When I talked to him tonight, he was excited to get to sleep in a little bit...even if he did have fireguard duty tonight. He heads "down range" on Tuesday and that begins the 3 weeks of hell. I know that it has to get worse before it gets better, but I know that Robert will do great! Anyways...I'll keep you posted!Here's Robert's sexy bald head!! Too bad he didn't give even a little smile!! :0)

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Good luck to all of you as you go through this experience! Loves!

jackson said...

HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN SHOCK!
Can't wait until this is over for him and you! He doesn't look to bad without hair. Just like his Dad!
praying for all of you
Love
Gramma P