Monday, April 19, 2010

Countdown

There are only

7 days

until Robert leaves for Boot Camp!

I can't quite believe that the time has gone so quickly. I can only hope that the next four months pass just as quickly. I am so GLAD that it is during the summer (even though we won't get any Family Vacations) because at least I have the outdoors, sunshine, Grammie to babysit!, and TONS of little projects. I am also glad that I have a bunch of family around to help me out whenever I need it!

5 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

I can't believe it is already here! YES we will play all summer and help keep your mind off being alone... But I will sure miss that bro of mine! See you guys this weekend. Love you!

Christel Stearman said...

Well we are all going to be down there this summer for Summer games so that is one weekend that you will be busy while he is gone!! It should be a fun time to get all the aunts and girl cousins together!

Toni Dee! said...

We are crazy, but you knew that . . . and we'll be find (my mantra). Good luck to Robert - you're a tough guy and I'm sure will come home even tougher (I think Tyler is a little jealous). See you soon!!!

jackson said...

GOOD LUCK ROBERT! WE WILL ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH! But will take care of your family. Just know you are in our prayers and all will be well.
Love you
mom
ps-very proud of you. thanks goodness there are those who will defend freedom!

April said...

Good luck, Robert. And, good luck to you, Melanie. We're so glad we've been able to see each other "so many" times after such a drought. Maryn is always talking about Kierstin. Best wishes for a speedy four months and lots of finished projects. Maybe I'll send a few of mine your way just to contribute to the cause:)