No, the girls and I are staying here. It will be hard, but I really don't think that we would be able to see him anyways during boot camp, so why move? They are pretty isolated. I think he will be able to call home on Sundays, but that's it. I really want to try and go out for his graduation. I will for sure, but we'll see if I can take the kids or not!
What a handsome man in that uniform :) So proud of that bro of mine!! By the way I love the photo of you two.. who took it? It looks professional.. hee hee ;)
3 comments:
Are you all going to Georgia for that long, or just Robert? Good luck to all of you!
No, the girls and I are staying here. It will be hard, but I really don't think that we would be able to see him anyways during boot camp, so why move? They are pretty isolated. I think he will be able to call home on Sundays, but that's it. I really want to try and go out for his graduation. I will for sure, but we'll see if I can take the kids or not!
What a handsome man in that uniform :) So proud of that bro of mine!!
By the way I love the photo of you two.. who took it? It looks professional.. hee hee ;)
Post a Comment