Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hollywood Blvd!

On our last day in California we decided to go and see the Hollywood sign and the famous hand prints in the cement. It was something that I thought would be fun and I've always wanted to go. We parked under this huge mall. It was an indoor/outdoor mall but it was HUGE. We walked out into the mass of people. And we see all these 'famous people' and characters from movies. They were there to take pictures with. Teniah got her picture with Caption Jack Sparrow
Robert found Marilyn Monroe
We walked around and looked at all the hand prints. I can't remember all of the ones that we saw, but here are some pictures with some of our favorites!

Harrison Ford


The Cast of Harry Potter
Harry, Ron and Herimone


And of course, John Wayne

2 comments:

jackson said...

that was alot of fun! We'll have to plan on that again and spend more time. We had a lot of fun in Hollywood too! such great memories! Love you guys
Mom P

Jan'l said...

Oh I totally want to go! How fun! ;)
That is so funny that Robert found Marilyn Monroe..
We are so glad you guys came.. we love you guys and miss you so much!