Most of the time spent at the Ranch was lazy-dazy just chilling enjoy some much needed vacation time! Here are some pictures of us....just relaxin'!
Just the guys...can you be any more relaxed?
Here is Robert taking the girls for a ride!
Don't worry, Kierstin was really happy to be on the four wheeler, but she wanted to be in front with Audrey!
Here is Audrey and Kierstin playing in the dirt! These two had quite fun 'playing' together at the Ranch. Their 'playing' mostly consisted of Audrey lovin' on her cousin, which usually resulted with them rolling on the ground!
This is my newest niece, Kembrie, she had quite fun with Aunt Mel! She is such a sweetheart!! I don't think that I heard her cry the whole weekend!
Just one of Kiki's crazy faces!
3 comments:
It looks like so much fun! And I love that all the guys in the pic have their arms up on the back of the chair. So funny!!
Loving it! I am so glad you guys got to come!!! Can't wait to see ya again really soon :) Love you guys!
Cute blog. Your kids are getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment