After our weekend at the Ranch, we thought that we would make a quick trip to see the Redwoods, because I have never been there before. We looked at the map, and figured we were only about 3 hours away. So we figured that we were too close to not see them. So we headed off. Well, 6 hours later we ended up in the Redwoods. We had a limited amount of day light, so we figured out the couple of things that we wanted to see and headed off. We went to one section of the park, and hiked around there for at least 3 hours.
It was one of the most beautiful hikes that I have ever been one. You were enclosed in trees. The trees were so big and so green, it was beautiful! The girls did so good walking and hiking through the forest.
They had fun being brave and climbing into a redwood
and having daddy take pictures.
We had fun watching daddy try and climb the redwood,
and giving us some perspective on really how BIG the trees are!
Teniah enjoyed learning about the rings on the trees and trying to figure out how old the trees were!
1 comment:
I remember the Redwoods. Amazing
So glad you got to go. I also remember that winding road!!! I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone!
Love you
Mom P
Post a Comment