We had a fairly quiet and peaceful Valentine's Day. I decked the girls out in pink and red for the occasion (thanks to Grandma for the outfits!) and thought that they looked too cute to not take some pictures!!
Teniah loves to be the center of all attention, but what five year old doesn't! She was able to have Grandma come to her Valentine's Party at school on Friday. Oh did she LOVE that!
Kierstin has gotten my
cheesy genes, and has become quite the little
cheeser! I love it when she smiles though, and squints her little eyes and nose and bares all her teeth!


Here are the loves of my life...my three valentines!
4 comments:
They are so so sweet! Kiss those cute Valentines for me.(even Robert) I hope you guys had a great V day, and Robert spoiled you. Love you all!
Hi there to all the cuties that live in the Petersen house! Blogging has got to be the best and I'm so glad that I'm not missing out on it! Great pictures!
Love, Grammie XXOOXX
how sweet!!! i love those cheesy cheeks!!! love and miss you guys!
What cute pictures - and I love the one with their Daddy. Good job!
Post a Comment