Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday coming to an end

Today was such a wonderful birthday, if I do say so myself! When I arrived at work, I found a chocolaty chocolate birthday cake! Then I decided that I must have a piece for breakfast. It's not bad...on your birthday! As the day progressed, the weather outside was WONDERFUL today. Sunny, very little wind and only slightly chilly. After I got off work, we went to dinner at Chili's...where I had the yummiest chips and salsa, and basically an appetizer mix. After dinner and a sweet shot for my birthday (cutest little things...really yummy too!) it was off to the cannery for my (and Robert's too) birthday presents...FOOD STORAGE! I have never been to the cannery before and it was very interesting and fun at the same time. I couldn't believe how fast and how much food we got done in just over an hour!

All in all I have had a wonderful birthday, and I have totally forgotten that I am getting closer and closer to 30! hehe

2 comments:

Christel Stearman said...

Happy Birthday Melanie! Looks like you guys had a great day!!!

Toni Dee! said...

Happy Birthday woman! Sure glad you got to celebrate in style and we're sure glad our Aunt Mel is OURS :)