
I just wanted to say...I am SO VERY READY FOR SPRING!!! I don't think it could get here fast enough! Our whole family has a cold right now and it is HORRIBLE! I hate it!
Teniah started it off by bringing home a cough and is pretty much over
hers by now.
Kierstin and I got ours about the same time. Each day I get better, but
Kierstin is feeling pretty bad. She has a runny/snotty nose and a
horrible cough! I know she doesn't feel good when she won't even let me put her down or doesn't want to eat! I carried her around the house yesterday for almost an hour before she let me put her down. Each time I tried, she'd cry. Horrible! Robert got it a couple of days ago, but his is mostly just a stuffy/runny nose.
3 comments:
Cooper was going throught the same thing and I took him to the doctor yesterday and he had two ear infections! Since I got him medicine and ear drops he has slept like a champ! Hopefully you guys kicj these colds soon!
Sorry you guys are sick, it is so yucky being sick! I am glad you had such a fun birthday!!! Happy belated birthday to you! We love you!
Happy Birthday Robert! Awesome cake-making ability...those Italian Creme Cakes seem to be getting popular, maybe I'll try one out and see how it goes. Do you have any precautions or helpful hints Mr. Chef?
Love, Amb
Post a Comment