Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decorations!

Last Christmas we hardly had any Christmas decor, so this year, we went all out! We had so much fun pulling out all of our decorations and putting them up all over our little apartment! Teniah is THRILLED at the fact that she was able to decorate her own little tree that is now sitting right beside her bed. Robert and I both were so excited to have our Christmas village. It has been two Christmas' without it, and it is so much fun to have out! ( I will post more pictures of the rest of the decor soon!)

Kierstin was a good little helper...well mostly...but look at that face! :0)

6 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

I cannot get over how much that baby girl looks like her Daddy! Wowsa! Such a doll and Teniah is getting so big (I should know because of Ksenya, but it's different when you see them every day). Can't wait to see them play together!

Grandma! said...

Oh yeah, She's having fun all right. such cute little girls!
Loveyou
Myrna

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love seeing the girls together...I can acually say I TOTALLY understand! We are without our Christmas things this year and were last year, too. Next year is going to be SOOO MUCH FUN!! I haven't even had Christmas this year and I'm thrilled about '09's!! lol

Rachel said...

yea! I am glad you are in the Christmas spirit this year... we are too... Just stopping by to say HI!

April said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I love Kiersten's grin. It gets so fun when our honeys are old enough to get into the spirit of the holidays, and enjoy all the effort we moms put into them. Teniah is a doll standing by her tree. I'm sure she's enjoying every minute having her own.

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

I finally found your blog address since you switched. We can't wait for the Christmas party, it will be lots of fun! See you soon!