Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We were able to go to Sarah and Devin's this year for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to be with family for the holidays! We had so much fun getting all the food ready, played Risk (well I did, for a while, til I got killed off!), watched movies and finally fell asleep! Yummy food and family...good mix!I am able to say that I am the first of Little Cooper's Aunties to see him! He is quite the little doll! He is such a good little guy! He was wide awake most of the evening too, cute cute!

2 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

Oh - I'm just a little bit more than a little bit jealous . . . but glad that you had a great Thanksgiving :)

April said...

To borrow Maryn's phrase, "That's not fair!" I love the hat you got for Cooper--too cute!