Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love my brother!!


This is just a little tribute to my brother! For the last few weeks, I have just been missing him, I'm not really sure as to why, but I have been. He is nearing the last few months of his mission (he'll be home in October), and I just have been missing him! Last week, while I was checking my email one night, I got an instant message from him. He was sending his weekly email, along with these photos. I was able to chat with him for a little while and it was great!! It was so fun to actually have a little conversation with him. It was funny to hear what he wanted to know. He was really curious about what I had done with the "old" house...and was shocked to find out that I had painted his room PURPLE!! He also wanted to know what his new room looked like. So in response to his questions...we sent him some pictures of the "new" house! :0)
I love my brother!! YAY for Kyle!

4 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

We love your brother too! The kids are so cute to always remember to bless Kyle on his mission in their prayers. Can't believe that is starting to look like a man instead of a young man! We look forward to seeing you this weekend, I've got your vinyl letters done.

Christel Stearman said...

I guess sisters think a like because I was about to write the same thing! We love your brother too! He looks great and it looks beautiful over there! October will be here before we know it right!!

Jan'l said...

I can't believe he will be home in October.. goes so fast!
I love my brothers too ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW, the time flew! Ok, for ME, but I am not the one waiting on his return! He is such a great missionary, I am sure! What a great place and what stories he will tell when he gets home, SO FUN!!! I heart my big bros too!