Friday, January 8, 2010

The Beach




We went to California after Christmas, to spend some time with Robert's family. We stayed at the Hartman house. One day we went to the beach. It was a beautiful day, but a little cold and windy at the beach. Kierstin 'dug' right in and didn't stop the whole time we were there. Teniah had fun running into the waves with her crazy cousins! The kids were SOAKED!! But I never heard one of them complain about being cold! We stayed for about an hour or so because it got too cold. I love the beach, I only wished it was warmer, I would'a been running in the waves too! Robert took Kierstin to see the water and she was really quite funny. He'd dip her toes in and she'd scream cause it was cold. Then when he finally set her down on the sand, she ran all the way to me, which was about 100 feet, saying "mama, mama, mama" over and over til she reached me. She needed a BIG hug and a kiss, and then she was all better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN! I LOVE the beach, my VERY fave place in the world is the beach, I wish we could have made it!