Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!!

Teniah started first grade today!!
I can't quite believe she is old enough! She was very excited to ride the bus, which I forgot to take a picture of! But she gave me the biggest grin and a big wave, and she was off!

She is also sporting a new do for school! She wasn't too sure about getting a haircut, but she ended up getting more hair cut than mom...which is a surprise!!

3 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

She started on a Thursday huh? I love her haircut, she looks like a confident 1st grader!!!

April said...

SO CUTE! What a pretty little princess. We miss Teniah and Kierstin--and you guys, too, of course:) Teniah looks so grown up and ready to conquer the world, especially with that fabulous haircut. Give her our best wishes for a productive, adventurous new school year.

jackson said...

What a beautiful little girl
Sure love that Teniah girl. little first grader. I still have many memories of starting 1st grade!
congratulations Teniah!
Love Gramma P