I guess that I was the only one that got in the carving spirit this year. I carved both of these pumpkins...with a little help from Teniah on the cat. I don't know why, but I love to do these kind of pumpkins now. I think that they look so cool!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wicked cool mel, that kitty ROCKS...you've got to share your secret justin LOVVVVES these!...and duh, so do I! They look so intricate...wowzers!
Wow im impressed Mel!! We didn't get anywhere that creative. Hope that you guys had a great Halloween. You need to get pics of the girls on so we can see how great they looked!
5 comments:
Wicked cool mel, that kitty ROCKS...you've got to share your secret justin LOVVVVES these!...and duh, so do I! They look so intricate...wowzers!
I'm convinced you guys carve the best pumpkins--so talented. They look great, Melanie!
Wow Mel--nice pumpkin art! Those are cool jack-o-laterns!
Wow im impressed Mel!! We didn't get anywhere that creative. Hope that you guys had a great Halloween. You need to get pics of the girls on so we can see how great they looked!
very impressive! Jake tried one this year like that. He did pretty good. You two are talented. :) Such talents in our family!
Post a Comment