Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here is Teniah ... showing off her LOOT!


Here is little Kierstin!


Here are our two cute little Fairies!


We decided to dress up for work this Halloween, and I decided to go as a beauty queen...Miss UPS 2008! We had so much fun at work that day! Everyone laughed when they walked in the door, it was great! Don't I look good as a BLONDE!!

10 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

I love these pics, they are great! The girls were so cute and you definately look the part of a beauty queen! Love you!

April said...

Love the look, Melanie! Clever! Your two darlings look fabulous. I bet Teniah had such a great time with all the treats!

SISSY said...

You do look good as a blondie! That is great! the girls are so cute as fairies. Wow! Teniah got lots of candy! Love you guys..What did Robert dress up as ?

Grandma! said...

cute cute cute!
Love those girls!
you are cute as a blond!
love Myrna

Rachel said...

how fun! I lost touch with you for awhile the blog must have changed addresses or something! Glad to see your blog again and see what you have been up to! Those pics of the red rocks with snow are beautiful!

The Munfords said...

YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE YOUR MOM!!! I mean I knew that you did but for some reason you look so much like her in that pic!! Super cute and I love that we think alike on the fairy thing!

Toni Dee! said...

Such cute fairies . . . just want to kiss them!

Anonymous said...

how cute! i love your get-up...very funny!!! darling fairies too!!

Christel Stearman said...

Cute costumes!! That is fun that you dressed up, I bet the girls loved having Miss UPS as their mom for the night!

Toni Dee! said...

Hey,
Halloween was a while ago.... where are the updates...
Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Tyler