Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playing on the floor

Kierstin's new favorite thing is to play with her toys on the floor. She is crawling around, getting better each day. She is no speed demon like her sister was, but she is getting faster! She just looked too cute sitting here with all her toys around her, I had to snap a picture. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a doll, I can't believe how big she is now...she reminds me SO MUCH of Robert in this picture, I showed it to J and he agreed, what a sweetheart, kiss her face!

April said...

What a sweetheart! As the oldest of this latest wave of babies, she looks so grownup, sitting there enjoying her toys. It makes me sad, though, that we haven't had a chance to see her yet in person. Hopefully our first meeting will be before she heads off to kindergarten:)