Thursday, March 24, 2011

So Neglected!

So I have been thinking about how I have neglected my blog! It is soooooo horrible that I haven't posted in what...like 6 months!! I have just wanted to catch up and catch up, but I can't seem to find time or I didn't have pictures etc. So my thinking is this...I will give you the fast version of the last 6 months and then make sure that I continue POSTING!!!

Robert came home (WONDERFUL!) We went trick 'r treating in the FREEZING cold wind with two of the cutest little witches you have ever seen! We had a quiet little Christmas at home and then an AMAZING FUNTASTICAL trip to Disneyland the day after! My little Kiki turned 3!!!!! I am on my last leg of my twenties (which I am getting okay with!!)

So there you have it! Bring on the new posts! :0) haha

3 comments:

April said...

I've missed your blogging--welcome back! Love the fast version of the last six months:)

Toni Dee! said...

yay! so glad you are back among the "living". Can't wait to see your new posts. We miss you guys!

jackson said...

Thanks for the new posts! Hope it's not another 6 months before we hear from you again! Keep it up! love you
Mom P