Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back 2 School!

Well, Teniah is off! She was SUPER excited to go to school this morning.
My Little/Big 2nd Grader!!

She woke herself up, got dressed, brushed her hair and teeth WAY before it was time to catch the bus!! As she was leaving, she hollered at Kierstin, "Come give me a hug!"


Kierstin ran to her, gave her a hug. Wanted a kiss, so got one of those too. As Teniah was walking out the door, Kierstin yells, " I LOVE you!" So sweet!!
Look at the LOVE!
Then she kept asking me where Teniah was going. School I kept telling her. Then the tears came, I wanna go to school! I wanna go to school! Poor little thing!! So I'm hoping that Amber might be able to do some "school" things with 'lil Kiki today! lol

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Wow, 2nd grade huh? Where does the time go? Kiki will be soooo excited when her turn comes!

April said...

Teniah--a second grader--wow! So hard to believe. She definitely looks excited and ready for a new school year. What a little sweetheart Kierstin is. Maryn and Joshua are always sad when we lose the older honeys to school each year.