Hey all! I decided that every once and a while (probley once a week or twice a month) I am going to post a recipe that we love. I know that I am always on the prowl of new healthy easy recipes. So here is the first of those to come! :0)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!!
(Now I know that cookies usually aren't considered healthy, but hey, these are made with veggies!! LOL)
1 Spice Cake Mix
1 Can of pumpkin (if you use the one that already has the spices, then you don't have to add anything else)
1 cup of chocolate chips/raisins
Mix all together, and spoon on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees! Big HINT: DO NOT add any water!!! The pumpkin moistens everything!!
3 comments:
thanks Melanie
what size pumpking do you use?
love
Myrna
Opps!! I used almost a whole big can. I couldn't find any small ones, so if you have a small one, that would work, if not, use the big one.
I did a variation of this yesterday and it was so yummy. I used RAW pumpkin, RAW applesauce and whole wheat flour. There was no oil/butter/shortening in it at all and 1/2 the regular sugar and they were still yummy! I love pumpkin!
Post a Comment