**Spent Labor day in Parowan with Robert's parents. We went to the Parade, the fair and the carnival. Gramma was brave enough to ride the Ferris wheel
and Teniah and I were brave enough to ride the Gravitron with daddy! I was surprised at how well she did!
**Robert hurt his shoulder playing Rugby...and was incapacitated for two weeks! (He is doing quite a bit better now, but it isn't 100% yet.
**Robert's grandfather passed away. He was a great man. He always made me feel like one of the family. He left a great family legacy, 37 grandchildren, 105 great grandchildren and 1 great great granddaughter.

**Kierstin has gotten, if at all possible, 5 times cuter than ever. Here she is wearing the princess shoes, and reading mommy's book!
** And I messed around with some hair color! Sorry about the deer in the headlight pictures, but...alas, I was the only one to take the pictures....so you get what I can take! haha
I promise I'll be better at keeping my blog updated!
Before After
6 comments:
Oooh, I like the new color! :0) I also love the rock wall shot, I really hope that Robert is feeling better with his shoulder!
Hey Im glad that you mom told you to update your blog, I wasn't gonna say anything. Hey do you need any eggs yet??
Hey Rochell! YES I need some eggs! I have two empty cartons! I'll bring them to work with me tomorrow!
Isn't that Kierstin the cats meow!!! Love that little girl. she is so funny! We laugh so much when she is around. cute cute little gril. What a personality!!
love you
Gramma Horse
Melanie, Thanks so much for the update and the new "oh so cute" pictures. I just love to read all that you say. . . it goes really well with getting to see you once or twice a week! Love you lots, Mom
Hooray - I'm so glad your Mom got to you! I have missed "coming over" via your blog.
Post a Comment