
Today we drove up Cedar mountain to see the fall colors, like we do every fall. We drove up with Jim and Myrna, and we had really a good time. We got quite the surprise though, SNOW!



It was really weird to see snow and the trees still had leaves on them. Even with all the snow around, the fall leaves were still very beautiful.

Little Kierstin didn't get a chance to get out of the car, but as you can see, I don't think that she minded!! It really put me in the fall mood. Robert and I were both longing for our 'fall things', which includes, Baby Ruths, candy corns, hot coco and sweaters.
4 comments:
I know how you feel! We hardly got a fall and now it is snowing already here...! Eeek. For that matter we didn't even get summer...no really...we got 3 days over 70 and that was an Alaska record! ENJOY your sunny Cedar even if it might seem chilly to you! We love "seeing" you guys online...looks like such fun, sure wish we were there!! Sniff
Your posts always make me a little homesick - it is SO beautiful! thanks for enjoying it us for us!
How pretty! The white snow looks gorgeous on the orange backdrop. Fall is one of my favorite times of year.
Wow! I haven't been on for a while, you have lots of posts now. I love Cedar, it is so beautiful there! I love fall! I love the post of Kiersten with her teeth. :) Impressed you even got the shot, that is a hard one to do. She is such a doll! Miss those cute things!
Post a Comment